• Country you live in
    New Zealand
  • Time zone you live in
    NZST
  • Date of Birth
    19/05/1991
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since February 2018 ,
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself

Im 27 and love what Iv'e achieved on this tlx server, Im friendly easy to talk too love to shit talk at times on side chat to make a laugh, started arma 2 back when day z was only available in vanilla and took 6 hours to repair one heli oh god don't we remember them days. I mainly play Civilian working with opfor as a communism civ and trying to create ceasefires with opfor and indeps to fight bluefor to test bluefors organization skills.

Im responsible of over 5 million dollar's worth of asset's for my old man that ive been trying to sell for the last 2 years, Currently im in the process of taking to 2 people to court for causing 10 thousand dollar's worth of damage to a range rover breaking into the storage stealing an 85 inch tv and over 5 thousand dollars worth of fishing rodes so it's been a bit stressful for the past 2 weeks which Im sorry to bluefor for taking it out on them with a t-55 for the last week.
    I don't have any kids and live a pretty solitary life I associate with some of the biggest names in my country and been in some of the most un believable scenarios I will add a link on a scenario that happened to me when I repossessed a 180 thousand dollar boat and got chased by the head police officer in a water taxi where 4 years later we now own the boat.

• Why should you be a staff member?
    As detailed as I possibly Can be.

Im someone that's very active on the server , Since it's been up from the start of this year I currently hold the most hours in game according to battlemetrix @ 545 hours
    https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/arma2/1837700/leaderboard?filter[period]=AT
    due to my experiences online from 8pm NZST to 2am NZST there isn't any staff that really come on, The main players that come on during these time the server can be quiet dead and un populated from 2-6 people and have witnessed some rage quiets of fail rp and indeps killing civs by rdm when there is no staff on.

I mainly wish to become staff to help with this issue during these times

Another note to this is that I didn't actually want to become staff at first until I more thought about things if I am serious about opening my very own business Im going to need to get alot more experience dealing with people all around the world , in 2017 for 6 months I was managing the water theme park in picton for a while but never got any experience from people from oversea's it was more locals from Marlborough region and wellington , where If I become staff I would be getting the experience I need for my future and using what I will be learning in real life scenario's.

• What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)

2014 - My family started a debt collectors company called positive collections through this experience I learned to do mediations
    for example ill use this as a reference
    Under the privacy act I can't give much Information about this but let's just say that we now own the boat through Mediation with the Old owner that we repossessed this for  

If you look on my facebook post on the 29 November 2017 you will see that we still have the boat so I have good mediation skills
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009332475853

Unfortunately this is the currently the only experience I have that can benefit the tlx community
Edited by Silkofoxx
birthday correction
  • Like 6

+1 Really fun guy to play with. Best Kiwi I know (Apart from Smidge of course) ;)

Edited by Gregory Porter
Spelling mistake/ Addition of more info.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Also, might want to change your birthday, it says 1970. I'm 27 as well mate, and I was born in 1991 xD

Edited by Gregory Porter
Quoted the wrong person.
  • Like 2

+1 I would love to have him on the staff team. He is very active and is great at RPing with other players. I believe that Silko would be a great addition to the team.

• Like 3

+1 any time ive played with him hes been super  helpful and always cheerful would love to see silko on as staff 

• Like 2

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.