Hi

I think that 500k for a weed at trader in Indep land is ill too much

Can we lower it to make more RP situations, where people could be chased for possesion of drugs? And so President could make weed legal etc?

In my opinion 100k would be good. Of course, the price of it has to be higher than at Marijuana guy at north, who we can sell weed to, and idk how much is that

Kisses and hugs

8 minutes ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Hi

I think that 500k for a weed at trader in Indep land is ill too much

Can we lower it to make more RP situations, where people could be chased for possesion of drugs? And so President could make weed legal etc?

In my opinion 100k would be good. Of course, the price of it has to be higher than at Marijuana guy at north, who we can sell weed to, and idk how much is that

Kisses and hugs

Sounds perfect to me, maybe even implement a way to have a dispensary if the current president has legalized weed, or something like that anyway.

38 minutes ago, LT. Potato said:

Sounds perfect to me, maybe even implement a way to have a dispensary if the current president has legalized weed, or something like that anyway.

I dont see why you cant just rp your own start up business if a prez does this.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

I dont see why you cant just rp your own start up business if a prez does this.

We can and probably will, just saying it be a cool addition. 

True might even be able to enlist some indies to gather some and have a cartel or gang process and launder money.

Maybe sometime one of us could host a small event where we test ideas for it and see if we or other people find it interesting, and then based on that decide how to proceed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

True might even be able to enlist some indies to gather some and have a cartel or gang process and launder money.

I think this is a good idea and would add a more options for civs and indeps

• Like 1

Weed price shouldn't be lowered. Just make your own of buy it from a civ, I've made a whole Drug Cartel before selling heroin, weed, LSD, and cocaine to players and had a awesome hostage situation at my safehouse

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abdullah Al Arganeen said:

Or imagine Medical marijuana sold by doctors at hospital, also medkits would be kinda needed there too as they are hard to get at North sometimes 

you can buy medkits at the hospital at least the one by bank in rasman.

I think they should add medical tents right next to the hospitals to allow people to heal for free, like the tent in cop base.

Edited by staan

Yeah, those tents would be really useful,  i used to buy Medical Van and leave it by CPR for everyone but it was too easy to impound, destroy or dissapear due to carmageddon.

Wish there were at least 3 at map, next to bigger cities, or at least an option to get surgery for cash  like at old TLR server

They should possibly make the price of weed at the hashish emporium %20 less than what the dealer buys them for this would make another illegal activity for non gang civilians to do for cash, they would have to go into indi territory with cash buy it and transport it back to weed dealer to resell. this gives alot of opportunity for indi(if they say they are not muslim), opfor and blufor interaction.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.