Isaac

Server Event - Convoy

Convoy:

Event backstory: Due to recent Bluefor and Opfor aggression against the civilian population, a group of angry civilians planning to stage a military coup. They ordered around 200 weapons to supply an uprising and a biological weapon capable of wiping out all of Takistan and even the world.

biohazard_symbol.thumb.jpg.eb2dc56d8374efc5884340d244de56a2.jpg

Event Plan: In This Operation Bluefor and Opfor will launch the Joint Force A.T.J.O Biological/Chemical Weapons Department  (Anti Terrorist Joint Ops) during this event all Helicopters and tanks and TOWS must be put away as the trucks must be seized to be disposed of in a controlled environment Failure to do so will result in Global  Chaos and even destruction. The civilians hired a group of Terrorists and PMC (Private Military Company) to run the weapons across the border. Be warned they are armed and dangerous, they are equipped with T-55's and many other armored and armed Vehicles. These may be taken out VIA IED, Demo charges, and rocket launchers but remember to check your fire. 

Cmlsea.png.fa6608171a906a1a22f7431dc65c48f4.pngnbc-hq.gif.b81dcd27b080c785485ebaea8bdc15b2.gif

Event Location: This will take place Along Takistan's MSR (Main Supply Route) and end in the main city of Rasmen.

Event Rules:

1. No Teamkilling

2. No shit taking

3. No Helicopters, Jets, Tanks, APC's or TOWS, ATMG, Vodnik, BTR, But M2 are allowed for Bluefor and Opfor

4. All trucks must be seized (if any are destroyed it will result in a failed mission)

5. All indeps and PMC in the event are KOS

6. No comp will be given no matter what

7. Check you Fire

8.Any Primary is allowed

9. Regular Rules apply

(more rules will be added on a later date)

If you have any questions you may ask below

Edited by Isaac
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Maybe we will have to drive those trucks to this big northern lake to make it polluted?

Edited by Abdullah Al Arganeen
ive accidentialy put "c" before H in have, in Polish grammar we often use "ch" and "h" so maybe my brain wasnt working lmao

12 minutes ago, SlimBone said:

Allah Dirty Bombs Ahkbar! 

There will be two events running this Saturday I hope to see you there 

Yep ill be on! Whats the other event? Oh yeah the air show!

Edited by SlimBone
Derp

Just now, LT. Potato said:

I probably wont make it because i'm pretty busy Saturday but ill try my best 

Most the events that go off well or have good turnouts will be added to the "10/10 will do again" list. And your always welcome to try and run your own. 

1 minute ago, SlimBone said:

Most the events that go off well or have good turnouts will be added to the "10/10 will do again" list. And your always welcome to try and run your own. 

all right i might do that sometime.

What is TLX?

Takistan Life Xtreme is an Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Takistan Life roleplaying server initially started in 2014 by original owner DNice.

How do I play?

You can find us on the Arma 2 OA server list as Takistan Life Xtreme or you can connect directly to play.tlx-gaming.com. You will need both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA installed.

How do I communicate?

Teamspeak 3 is our primary voice communications platform. You can jump on to speak to other players on your faction or to request support from our staff. Use the link below or ts.tlx-gaming.com to connect.

Disclaimer

This website is not affiliated or authorized by Bohemia Interactive a.s. Bohemia Interactive, ARMA, DAYZ and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bohemia Interactive a.s.