• Country you live in
    United States of America
  • Time zone you live in
    Central Standard Time
  • Date of Birth
    05/01/2001
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Since February 24th, 2018
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    Yes
  • Describe yourself
    I am a 17 year old athlete, musician, and gamer from Texas. I frequently spend my time performing the previously stated activities in my free time. I am a well rounded, mature person, who deals well with being a role model for others. I thoroughly enjoy helping others and having fun via interaction with others (friends, family, other gamers, etc.)

A few qualities about me (good and bad):

Easy to talk to
    Responsible
    Devoted
    Hard-headed
    Great Follower
    Sometimes Insensitive
    Young

Overall, my character attributes are relatively balanced out among each other, and as a result, I'm well oriented and a stand-out, unique person.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe I am a good candidate for staff because of my understanding of others and my ability to be unbiased in a staff situation. I am fair and do not act on emotion, but rather on knowledge and with the use of my brain. With over 1300 hours of RP under my belt, I am confident in my abilities to judge a situation based on strictly the information provided, and am confident in any staff decisions made. I answer for all of my actions with the truth and am proactive in my efforts to maintain the general welfare of the community. I do not cause drama and look at all perspectives during any situation. Also, I have many years of staffing experience on ArmA 2 RP servers as well as PVP servers, including this one (Junior Moderator). I fully understand the responsibilities when it comes to staffing, especially on this server, and I do not let the "power" get to my head. Even with a staff rank, I still act a part of the regular community, until my responsibilities require otherwise. Furthermore, I am very active on the Forums, with a good rep and 40+ posts that have been well received. Finally, I am a good candidate for staff because of my kind and respectful nature, and my willingness to be fair and unbiased towards everyone.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I was a trusted, long time member of the [RISE] Gaming Staff Team and [RISE] Gaming Community, who spent around 2 and a half years as a Teamspeak Helper and Moderator. I was a chat moderator for Stalk And Strike Wasteland Gaming before and after my time with [RISE]. I was also previously a Junior Moderator on [TLX], as many of you know. I am experienced in Battlemetrics as well.
Edited by Maverick

So, i would +1 this however, Im not sure your fit for staff as you just barely returned after you went off and never came back, so for now its a -1, Stick around for longer and ill change it to a +1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kane said:

So, i would +1 this however, Im not sure your fit for staff as you just barely returned after you went off and never came back, so for now its a -1, Stick around for longer and ill change it to a +1

My disappearance was unexpected to me as well and it was due to a situation in which I had little control over, and during my absence, I still tried my best to maintain contact through discord , but soon that was also taken from me. Thank you for considering the +1:)

Ay, we almost have the same birthday but same month only a few days off :3.

I would say add some more on describing yourself other than just saying you are mature, like what made you so mature? I would say you would put that under good qualities. I do not think I have seen you on anyway? And after looking at your game tracker from what I could see, you just joined back.

-1 Until you get more hours under your belt. I kind of dislike people instantly coming back after a long break and applying. They do not know a lot that is currently happening. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 4

• You know what your doing and know how to handle support cases 
  • You've been here before and deserve to be again
  • You did a great job when you were staff
  • Mature and Respectful

For those reason's I will be giving you a, +1

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Ay, we almost have the same birthday but same month only a few days off :3.

I would say add some more on describing yourself other than just saying you are mature, like what made you so mature? I would say you would put that under good qualities. I do not think I have seen you on anyway? And after looking at your game tracker from what I could see, you just joined back.

-1 Until you get more hours under your belt. I kind of dislike people instantly coming back after a long break and applying. They do not know a lot that is currently happening. 

More hours in which way? By the way, that's only one of my playernames. I have hours as "Maverick" and "[TLX] Maverick". I was also a very active staff member previously, although I understand your concern with my abrupt application. I felt however it was appropriate because of how well I can perform the task and I'm certain getting caught up will not be an issue. Furthermore, I feel that telling what "made" me mature is irrelevant, and it would be more appropriate to instead spend time playing with me to get an understanding of my character. Thank you for your kind consideration though! 

1 minute ago, Maverick said:

More hours in which way? By the way, that's only one of my playernames. I have hours as "Maverick" and "[TLX] Maverick". I was also a very active staff member previously, although I understand your concern with my abrupt application. I felt however it was appropriate because of how well I can perform the task and I'm certain getting caught up will not be an issue. Furthermore, I feel that telling what "made" me mature is irrelevant, and it would be more appropriate to instead spend time playing with me to get an understanding of my character. Thank you for your kind consideration though! 

If you have more hours then I would +1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

If you have more hours then I would +1

I see, alright. Thank you for the consideration. 

Just now, Maverick said:

I see, alright. Thank you for the consideration. 

Do you have more hours though right? Like you just said with making the new profile for TLX and back to Maverick would of messed with game tracker right?

• Like 1

Just now, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Do you have more hours though right? Like you just said with making the new profile for TLX and back to Maverick would of messed with game tracker right?

Yes I do have more hours, I'll attach both links. Combined, I have a total of 112.67 hours.

https://www.gametracker.com/player/Maverick/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/

https://www.gametracker.com/player/[TLX] Maverick/play.tlx-gaming.com:2302/

1 minute ago, Lt. Col. Stryder said:

Eh, seems like you've played a couple of hours since. I would say he's good to go for an application just as long as he stays active as he his now.

Thank you, does this mean I've gained your +1 as well?

If you've dedicated yourself as staff on this community and have the backing of the senior staff I see no reason why not. We need people who can continue to move the server in the right direction and offer another hand with the many new underlings among the staff. If you'd be active and an asset then Slim's +1 you receive!

• Like 1

I'm going to have to talk to Giovanni regarding this application. I like you as a staff member and as a person, but i dont know if we need any more staff at this current moment and you came back only a few days ago. I will come back to this post when i have had a word with Giovanni.

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been accepted.

You will receive further details within the next 24 hours.