• Gametracker Link
  • Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    Eastern Timezone
  • Date of Birth
    1/29/2001
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    Quite awhile, i took a break from Arma in general for a few months, but i'd say around 3 months
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I work hard, and I love games like Arma. I have a passion to make this Arma server better and more fun for all players. I am Pretty good under pressure, and i'm very calm and collected.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I believe I would make a good staff member for quite a few reasons such as, I have been very good friends with a few staff members on this server and most all on the RISE server before it died. I can contribute a lot of my time, and effort to the TLX server and I want to help the server be the best it can be with my previous experience. I'm also usually on rather late and thus can help when no other staff members are on. (Which I personally have noticed is a problem, because people tend to break more of the rules when no, or little staff is on because they know they'll get away with it.) I have over 600 hours into Takistan Life servers and around 500 hours in Arma 2: DayZ Mod, so I have a lot of experience with Arma games so I think I can contribute a lot to the server.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    I was a staff member on the old RISE server, and I was very good friends with the staff including the developers. I spent most of my time around other staff so i got a lot of second hand experience as a Moderator and Admin. I also have a bit of experience as a discord moderator on my friends server.
Edited by LT. Potato
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 2

So, as far as ive seen i havnt had any contact with you yet, I will -1 for the reason you have very little time on the server, meaning you have had very little time getting to know the community, If you stick around for a bit longer, and maybe put in some more fourm posts and more rep, just maybe ill +1 you

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.