• Country you live in
    United States
  • Time zone you live in
    CT
  • Date of Birth
    03/07/2001
  • How long have you been a TLX player?
    A Month
  • Do you meet the minimum requirements set above?
    Yes
  • Have you previously been banned from the server?
    No
  • Have you previously been a staff member here?
    No
  • Describe yourself
    I am a outgoing and love to play Arma with my friend's. I work at Taco Bell and i'm in the process of becoming a shift manager. In my spare I play Paintball, Basketball, and Tennis. I spend most of my time playing Arma and working i have played on TLX on and off but have been on for about a month now. I used to play on the rise server which is what got me hooked on Arma.
  • Why should you be a staff member?
    I should be a staff member for many reasons. First, I was a Teamspeak Helper on Rise and I understand the basic you role you need to play as a staff and how to construct yourself in a orderly manner. Second like I previously stated I am in the process of becoming a shift manager at Taco Bell which has helped me learn how to take authority in situations and show my leadership skills to my peers and my superiors. Last, I have gained a lot of experience in by watching how other staff act and how they handle situations and I feel that I can manage myself just as they do. I know I can handle my self in stressful situations because that's what you have to do in the work force as well as in sports. I will put everything i have into becoming a great staff member and showing that i am worthy of my position and help keep TLX the great server it is and has been. I feel that I will make a great addition and hope i can become a reliable staff member. Thank You for your time I hope you can see what i offer to the sever and how i can be a great addition as well.
  • What qualifications or experience do you have to offer? (if any)
    Qualifications I have are I was a Teamspeak Helper on Rise and gained a lot of experience from that on how to represent your server and make sure people are enjoying the server and that the rules are being followed. Next My role at my Job has helped a lot with leadership and my communication skills with other people to make sure they have clear direction and understand what to do and how to follow the chain of command and take criticism from my peers as well as other people.
Edited by Dirty Dan
  • Like 1

-1 havent seen u in game yet, and you only have 1 post on the forums seems  like this was a rushed application 

Thank you for applying to become a staff member at Takistan Life Xtreme.

Upon administrative review, your application has been rejected.

Please wait 2 weeks before submitting a new application.